The planner community is definitely an interesting one whether you’ve been a part of it for years or a spectator not sure what’s happening to a bunch of grown ups over stickers. So here’s what you need to know about the planner community no matter your relationship to it.
If you’re just getting started
- It isn’t as scary, expensive, overwhelming as it looks.
- You’ll make some planner buddies in no time.
- And they’ll be super awesome.
- Not all Facebook groups are the same, so find some that make you feel comfortable and yourself.
- You’ll find your place in the planner community, be it stickers, stamping, or a combination of everything.
- Just like everywhere in life, there will be cliques, but that doesn’t mean you won’t find your happy place.
- Don’t ask if you should get another planner or more stickers, we will always say yes.
If you’re completely oblivious
- We know it’s just stickers, but we’re ok with that.
- There are so many lovely, generous, kindhearted people who will bend over backwards to help another planner pal.
- We really do need more than one planner, trust us.
- People start planning for so many different reasons, but they stay for the community.
- It isn’t just a fad. Planning isn’t going anywhere, it’s just changing how it looks.
If you’re a significant other of a planner addict
- We know it’s just stickers, don’t judge!
- There will be a lot of really adorable packages being delivered and we already feel the sticker buying guilt so just turn the other cheek.
- We’ll just keep buying more anyway.
- Planner internet friends are so much better than regular internet friends.
I couldn’t be happier to be a part of this crazy planner community and see where it takes us next!